Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- Primary tube diameter is 1-1/2" and has a 3" collector
- Headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing
- Will fit most Chevy Small Block V8 applications (see list)
- They are coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance
- Features formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Construced of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
NOTE: Will not work with angle plug heads.
66-87 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton 2WD & 4WD
88-91 Chevy/GMC 1-Ton Crew Cab 2WD & 4WD
67-87 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
66-72 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 4WD
73-91 Blazer/Jimmy K5/Suburban 2WD & 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 3"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.