Flowtech 11130FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size, Black Paint
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Works with air conditioning, automatic and manual transmission with floor shifters
Application1965 Chevy Chevelle
1966 Chevy Chevelle
1967 Chevy Chevelle
1968 Chevy Chevelle
1969 Chevy Chevelle
1970 Chevy Camaro
1970 Chevy Chevelle
1971 Chevy Bel Air
1971 Chevy Biscayne
1971 Chevy Camaro
1971 Chevy Caprice
1971 Chevy Chevelle
1971 Chevy Impala
1971 Chevy Kingswood
1972 Chevy Bel Air
1972 Chevy Biscayne
1972 Chevy Brookwood
1972 Chevy Camaro
1972 Chevy Caprice
1972 Chevy Chevelle
1972 Chevy Impala
1972 Chevy Kingswood
1972 Chevy Townsman
1973 Chevy Bel Air
1973 Chevy Caprice
1973 Chevy Chevelle
1973 Chevy Impala
1973 Chevy Laguna
1973 Chevy Malibu
1974 Chevy Bel Air
1974 Chevy Caprice
1974 Chevy Impala
1974 Chevy Laguna
1974 Chevy Malibu
1975 Chevy Laguna
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Flowtech 31100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31130FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2455-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2455-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.