Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Painted, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- Made from light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Includes mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Features tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- It is mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- These header will fir a variety of vehicle applications (see list)
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
70-77 Monte Carlo
65-89 Full Size
Primary Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
- Drivers side header on front #1 cylinder primary tube has a manufacturer provided indention (dent) into the primary tube for spark plug/spark plug boot clearance for #3 cylinder spark plug on driver side.
- Will not fit 67-69 Camaro air conditioning.
- Will not fit with angle plug heads or raised port heads.
- Must modify lower A-arm support bracket on 79-81 models.
- Factory motor mounts must be used for proper engine placement.
- Does not fit with manual transmission on Monte Carlo and late model passenger wagons.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.