Flowtech 11030FLT Universal B/B Chevy Hugger Header, 1.75 In
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Painted, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Block Hugger headers are ideal for street rods where fit and finish is really important. Black Huggers make performance and style easy for engine swaps, and with our new Hugger Toobs you can hook up to an existing exhaust system with ease.
- Computer-controlled mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Precision die-cut exhaust port flanges
- Engineered and tested for a leak-proof seal
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Flowtech 11701FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Black Paint
Flowtech 12702FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Black Paint
Flowtech 11706FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Black Paint
Flowtech 11000FLT Universal Block Hugger Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12000FLT Block Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Hooker 2312HKR Block Hugger Header, Painted
Hooker 2471HKR Competition Mid-Length Header, Painted
Hooker 2476HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2808HKR 68-87 Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.