Finned 1960-86 Small Block Chevrolet Valve Covers, Polished
Chevy Small Block V8, Aluminum, Polished, Hardware Included
- Specifically designed for the 1960-86 Small Block Chevrolet
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a beautiful polished finish
- The valve covers have the distinctive 'finned' design along with the Chevrolet logo for that traditional look
- Overall length measures 19.75", are 3.25" tall, and 5.25" wide
These are a great finishing touch for your small block Chevy engine. These cast aluminum valve covers have the distinctive 'finned' design along with the Chevrolet logo for that traditional look. They do not have any oil fill or pcv holes, so you will have to run an intake with an oil tube.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.