FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Black
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type, Throttle Body Injection Style
All of the compromises of running a tunnel ram or dual quad intake on the street are because of poor vacuum signal, which carburetors rely on to function. Upgrading to FiTech fuel injection allows the great looks and performance of dual throttle bodies without the loss of drivability. FiTech Go EFI self-learning fuel injection is out-of-the-box compatible with your 300-625 horsepower dual quad or tunnel ram motor. It will provide lower idle RPM, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response that the best carb tuners in the world can’t match.
FiTech dual-quad 625 HP self-tuning fuel injection systems are designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. All throttle bodies have built in computers and sensors reducing the amount of wiring to route in your vehicle. You can run the system on only 4 wires and two sensors. The sensors are OEM style for proven reliability and easy replacement.
The advanced FiTech self-learning ECU continually adjusts the fuel map to increase efficiency and performance, while still allowing the user to adjust inputs on their own via a easy-to-use touchscreen interface. The Go EFI 2x4 625 HP kits offer all of the features available to tune your naturally aspirated motor, including control of the ignition system. By locking the distributor in place, different timing curves can be selected via the handheld touch screen, or this function can be toggled off and ignition controlled separately through traditional methods. The FiTech ECU also has a built-in electric fan control, fuel pump voltage regulator to reduce noise and heat buildup, and an integrated fuel pressure regulator ensures the unit is always at the correct fuel pressure.
A list of features for the FiTech 30062 Go EFI 2×4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI:
- Includes 8 flow matched injectors capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel
- Dual high flow throttle bodies with mounting bases for Edelbrock or Holley style manifolds
- Die cast, black finish aluminum throttle body housings
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad or tunnel ram intake manifolds
- Includes polished stainless steel linkage that suits most transmissions
- Specific wiring harness for dual quad installation
- 4 Gig data logging
- Single electric fan control
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- Self-tuning ECU - after startup , the self-learning ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are common GM style parts
- ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes, harnesses or relays to clutter up your engine or dash, saving you time and keeping things simple & neat
- Choice of three -6 AN fuel inlet connections
- All Go EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control that reduces voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go EFI systems feature wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! Check out our videos, you need to see it!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from a touch screen controller
- Air/fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive. Try THAT with your carb!
- Built in fuel pressure regulator means no extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing
- Not compatible with nitrous applications
These dual quad throttle body fuel injection systems are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. Also available is an optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump.
The retrofit fuel injection revolution has begun! FiTech is the leading name in EFI conversions for good reason, bringing not only economy to the market, but simplicity through design. The switch to fuel injection has never been easier. Order today to join the golden age of fuel injection!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
FiTech 30003 Go Street 400 HP Throttle Body EFI Kit
FiTech 37001 LS EFI Fuel Injection Kit, 600 HP, w/Trans Control
FiTech 70020 Ultimate LS Induction System w/ Trans Control,600 HP
FiTech 72204 Ultimate LS Induction System, w/Trans Control, 750HP
FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP Fuel Injection System
FiTech 30064 Go EFI 2x4 Power Adder System 1200 HP Injection
FiTech 30008 MeanStreet 800 HP Throttle Body EFI System
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Fuel Injection System w/Hy-Fuel Tank, 750
FiTech 70019 Ultimate LS Induction System, 600 HP
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.