Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Universal Fit, Shorty Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Iron, Natural
- Fenton cast iron headers add that period correct look and fit most Ford chassis from '37-'48 and '52-'53 with stock steering
- Includes 5/16" steel collector flanges for exhaust pipe hook-up (for 2.00" O.D. pipe) also include gaskets
- 28-'48 Ford cars,'52-'53 Ford cars with non-stock steering may require modification/grinding to fit, along with '49-'51 Ford cars with stock steering
- Strong yet light weight cast material for weight savings
- Gaskets included for easy installation
Fenton® cast iron headers fit most Ford chassis from 1937-48 & 1952-53 with stock steering gear. Includes 5/16" steel collector flanges for exhaust pipe hook-up (for 2.00" O.D. pipe). Also includes gaskets.
- Easy to install
- Period correct style and construction
- Lightweight cast material - traditional style with weight savings
Some modification/grinding may be required for use with these vehicles when equipped with non-factory steering/suspension components: 1928-48 Ford cars, 1952-53 Ford cars, as well as 1949-51 Ford cars with stock steering.
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Application Note: These headers won't fit most Model Ts or Model As due to narrow the frame width, particularly on the passenger side. 1948-52 Ford F1 (1/2 ton) pick-ups will have interference with one bolt on the stock steering box. That bolt can usually be modified so that the headers can be used. The headers will not work in 3/4 ton or larger trucks from 1948-52. Most 1942-48 Mercury cars will require shimming of the motor mount for steering clearance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® 1936-1959 Chevy 216/235/261 6-Cylinder Cast Iron Headers
Speedway Ford Flathead V8 Center Dump Headers, AHC
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Stainless
Flathead Center Dump Headers, Chrome
Flowtech 11575FLT Shorty Headers, GM LS Universal, Natural
Flowtech 11576FLT Shorty Headers, GM LS Universal, Polished
Small Block Ford 289-351W Lake Style Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!