FAST 301108 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Harness Part Number 301108
- Harness will work with GM Gen III/IV LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, etc
FAST XFI Main Harnesses feature clearly labeled wires and pre-terminated ends with Weather Pack connectors for a perfect fit to your application. Environmentally sealed Weather Pack connectors were originally designed to be able to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, and harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals. They are heavily used by OEM Automobile/Truck, Construction, Off-Road, and Farm Equipment manufactures due to their high quality and excellent fitment.
Sensors for Part Number 301108 Harness
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Part# 54020 - GM LS1 style Sensor
- Part# 307028 - GM LT1 style Sensor
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
- LS1 Style 1 Bar MAP Part# 307029 or other OEM Style LS1 MAP
If using any of the below FAST MAP Sensors, Adaptor Harness Part# 308029 or Main Harness #301101 must be purchased:
- 1 Bar MAP (14.5psi Max) Part# 307007
- 2 Bar MAP (29.0psi Max) Part# 307008
- 3 Bar MAP (43.5psi Max) Part# 307009
- 5 Bar MAP (72.5psi Max) Part# 307047
Coolant Temp. Sensor (CTS)
- OEM Gen III/LS1 Style Coolant Temp. Sensor. will be required
Air Temp. Sensor (ATS)
- FAST Part# 307004
Idle Air Control (IAC)
LS1 - Part# 307059
- LT1 - Part# 307015
More Like This
Edelbrock 3555 Pro-Flo S Fuel Injection Wire Harness
Edelbrock 36014 Fuel Injection Relay, 30 AMP
Edelbrock 36054 E-Street Universal Fuel Injection Wiring Harness
Edelbrock 72204 Electro-Magnet Nitrous Oxide Solenoid Coils
Edelbrock 72206 Electro-Magnet Nitrous Oxide Solenoid Coils
Edelbrock 72207 Electro-Magnet Nitrous Oxide Solenoid Coils
Edelbrock 72270 Nitrous Oxide Relay, 30 Amp
Edelbrock 91103 QwikData Basic Racing Wiring Harness
Edelbrock 91106 QwikData Analog Input Extension Wiring Harness, 4 ft.
Edelbrock 91111 QwikData Analog Wiring Harnesses, 4 ft.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.