FAST 301108 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Harness Part Number 301108
- Harness will work with GM Gen III/IV LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, etc
FAST XFI Main Harnesses feature clearly labeled wires and pre-terminated ends with Weather Pack connectors for a perfect fit to your application. Environmentally sealed Weather Pack connectors were originally designed to be able to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, and harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals. They are heavily used by OEM Automobile/Truck, Construction, Off-Road, and Farm Equipment manufactures due to their high quality and excellent fitment.
Sensors for Part Number 301108 Harness
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Part# 54020 - GM LS1 style Sensor
- Part# 307028 - GM LT1 style Sensor
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
- LS1 Style 1 Bar MAP Part# 307029 or other OEM Style LS1 MAP
If using any of the below FAST MAP Sensors, Adaptor Harness Part# 308029 or Main Harness #301101 must be purchased:
- 1 Bar MAP (14.5psi Max) Part# 307007
- 2 Bar MAP (29.0psi Max) Part# 307008
- 3 Bar MAP (43.5psi Max) Part# 307009
- 5 Bar MAP (72.5psi Max) Part# 307047
Coolant Temp. Sensor (CTS)
- OEM Gen III/LS1 Style Coolant Temp. Sensor. will be required
Air Temp. Sensor (ATS)
- FAST Part# 307004
Idle Air Control (IAC)
LS1 - Part# 307059
- LT1 - Part# 307015
More Like This
FAST 301105 XFI Main Universal Wiring Harness w/Weatherpack Connectors
FAST 301402 Analog Input Harness
FAST 301403 VSS and Auxiliary Shaft Wiring Harness
FAST 301106 XFI Main Wiring Harness, Rear Engine Dragster/Boat
FAST 301400 Power Adder Wiring Harness, Nitrous and Turbo Applications
FAST 301404 Switching Outputs Wiring Harness, Push into Connector
FAST 301405 XFI EGT Module w/Harness, Fittings and Thermocouples
FAST 301406 Fan and Fuel Pump Wiring Harness Kit
FAST 301407 Fuel and Oil Pressure Sending Units w/Harness, 0-100 PSI
FAST 301412 XFI CAN Retro-Fit Wiring Harness Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.