FAST 301108 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, LS7 Chevy LS V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Harness Part Number 301108
- Harness will work with GM Gen III/IV LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, etc
FAST XFI Main Harnesses feature clearly labeled wires and pre-terminated ends with Weather Pack connectors for a perfect fit to your application. Environmentally sealed Weather Pack connectors were originally designed to be able to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, and harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals. They are heavily used by OEM Automobile/Truck, Construction, Off-Road, and Farm Equipment manufactures due to their high quality and excellent fitment.
Sensors for Part Number 301108 Harness
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Part# 54020 - GM LS1 style Sensor
- Part# 307028 - GM LT1 style Sensor
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
- LS1 Style 1 Bar MAP Part# 307029 or other OEM Style LS1 MAP
If using any of the below FAST MAP Sensors, Adaptor Harness Part# 308029 or Main Harness #301101 must be purchased:
- 1 Bar MAP (14.5psi Max) Part# 307007
- 2 Bar MAP (29.0psi Max) Part# 307008
- 3 Bar MAP (43.5psi Max) Part# 307009
- 5 Bar MAP (72.5psi Max) Part# 307047
Coolant Temp. Sensor (CTS)
- OEM Gen III/LS1 Style Coolant Temp. Sensor. will be required
Air Temp. Sensor (ATS)
- FAST Part# 307004
Idle Air Control (IAC)
LS1 - Part# 307059
- LT1 - Part# 307015
More Like This
FAST 301416 XFI Optional Harness, LS2/LS7 Crank Pickup Adapter Harness
FAST 301415 LS2/LS7 Cam Pickup Adapter Harness
FAST 301101 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LT1/Carb Conversion
FAST 301202 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS1, LS6, MINITIMER
FAST 301209 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS2, LS3, LS7, USCAR
FAST 301105 XFI Main Universal Wiring Harness w/Weatherpack Connectors
FAST 301402 Analog Input Harness
FAST 301403 VSS and Auxiliary Shaft Wiring Harness
FAST 301106 XFI Main Wiring Harness, Rear Engine Dragster/Boat
FAST 301400 Power Adder Wiring Harness, Nitrous and Turbo Applications
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.