This accurate, durable, and simple to install iEquus 8000 Performance 2 in. mechanical temperature gauge features race inspired styling, superior 270 degree sweep for enhanced resolution, white dial, satin silver aluminum bezel, and backlit illumination for efficiently monitoring engine coolant / water temperature. Installation hardware included. Additional adapters sold separately.
- 130° to 280° F / 60° to 140° C
- Aluminum bezel is lightweight and optimizes appearance
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use. Includes red, green, blue and yellow bulb covers.
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Rear twist-on ring mount design makes mounting simple
- Includes installation adapters for 1/2 in. and 3/8 in. NPT
- 72 in. capillary tubing
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
Equus Hot Rod Holidays Rebate - Save Up to $25!
The leaves are changing, the temperature is cooling, and snow is lurking around the corner, but that doesn't mean vehicle build projects have to stop! Equus is ready to refresh dashboards across the globe this holiday season with the Hot Rod Holidays consumer rebate. Equus is helping consumers make their money go a little farther this year with rebate savings of up to $25 back on qualifying purchases, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between November 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022. Rebates must be post-marked by January 31, 2023. Rebate will be in the form of a check. Click Here for the rebate form.
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||E8242|
|Gauge Face Color||White|
|Gauge Range||130-280 ºF|
|Temp. Range||130-280 Fahrenheit 60-180 celsius|
|Bezel Style||Equus V|
|Light Color||Red, Green, Blue, Yellow Incandescent|
|Included Adapter/Fitting||5/8 x 18 UNF to 3/8 NPT, 5/8 x 18 UNF to 1/2 NPT|
|Includes Bulb and Socket||Yes|
|Includes Mounting Bracket(s)||Yes|
|Notes||12 Month Warranty|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Gauge Sweep||270 Degree|