Edelbrock 41253 Victor Series Valve Cover Set, Ford 289,302,351W
Ford Small Block V8, Low-profile Valve Cover Height, Perimeter Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Pleasing And Unique Appearance
- Manufactured From Die-Cast Aluminum
- Machined With 1.25 in. Breather Hole
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Finely Textured Finish
Ford 289/302/351W (except Boss) (low) (A)
(A) Ford #41253 low profile measures 2.75" tall on the intake and 3.90" tall on the exhaust side; #41263 tall profile measures 3.88" tall on the intake and 3.88" tall on the exhaust side.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Read about the hardships faced when Tim tried to fire up his 241 Dodge Hemi for his 1929 Ford roadster. Learn his tips for how to persist despite difficulties that will help any hot rodder with their own troubles.