Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- New “raised roof” combustion chamber design
- Supports high lift cams
- Perfect for reducing C/R in supercharger applications or on low octane fuel
- Increased valve clearance and increased flow for more power
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
325-1116 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details74cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
More Like This
Edelbrock 1127 1938-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
BluePrint PS8018B Muscle Series 270cc LS Head, Bare
Edelbrock 60617 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 60539 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, 72cc, Pontiac 455
BluePrint PS8015B Muscle Series 259cc LS Head, Bare
BluePrint PS8016B Muscle Series 259cc LS Head, Bare
BluePrint PS8017B Muscle Series 270cc LS Head, Bare
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.