Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- The original Edelbrock design
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- 8:1 compression with stock bore & stroke
- C/R increase is approx 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
- Accepts .410" valve lift
325-1115 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details65cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
More Like This
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1128 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Block Logo, High Lift
Edelbrock 1127 1938-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 11263 Aluminum Cylinder Head, 1938-48 Ford/Mercury, Block
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Edelbrock 11253 Aluminum Cylinder Head, 1938-48 Ford/Mercury, Script
Edelbrock 11251 Cylinder Head, 1939-48 Ford Flathead, Polished, Script
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.