Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- The original Edelbrock design
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- 8:1 compression with stock bore & stroke
- C/R increase is approx 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
- Accepts .410" valve lift
Item Details65cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
325-1115 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1128 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Block Logo, High Lift
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Offenhauser 1068-400 1939-48 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.