Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- The original Edelbrock design
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- 8:1 compression with stock bore & stroke
- C/R increase is approx 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
- Accepts .410" valve lift
325-1115 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details65cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
More Like This
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 79939 Cylinder Head, Gen III LS
Edelbrock 60889 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 60197 Performer RPM Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 60199 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Dodge/Plymouth 340
Edelbrock 61539 Performer Cylinder Head, D-Port, Big Block Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.