Edelbrock 1115 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Cylinder Heads, 65cc
Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Extensive R&D and modern CAD systems give these heads more power potential and greater heat control than any before! Works well on stock or modified engines. For 1949-1953 Ford 8BA and 8CM Mercury V8 engines (24-stud).
- The original Edelbrock design
- Rugged, ribbed internally and externally with a large water capacity
- Cast at the Edelbrock Foundry in the USA of T-6 tempered A356 aluminum
- Excellent breathing characteristics
- 8:1 compression with stock bore & stroke
- C/R increase is approx 3/10 of a percent with each 1/8" stroke
- Accepts .410" valve lift
325-1115 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details65cc Chambers
- Edelbrock recommends the use of copper head gaskets with their flathead cylinder heads.
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat (Champion RC12YC).
More Like This
Offenhauser 1069-400 1949-53 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1116 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 11151 1949-53 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Polished, 65cc
Edelbrock 1128 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, Block Logo, High Lift
Edelbrock 1127 1938-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads, 74cc
Edelbrock 1125 1939-48 Ford Flathead Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 11263 Aluminum Cylinder Head, 1938-48 Ford/Mercury, Block
Edelbrock 1126 1938-1948 Flathead Block Letter Heads
Edelbrock 11253 Aluminum Cylinder Head, 1938-48 Ford/Mercury, Script
Offenhauser 1068-400 1939-48 Ford Flathead Finned Aluminum Heads
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.