EMPI 3897 Pol. Stainless Steel Fuel Tank, 10x30 In., End Fill, 9.5 Gal
Universal Fit, Spun/Round Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, 9.5 gallons Capacity
- Designed specifically for off-road use
- Measures 10" x 30" and has a 9-1/2 gallon capacity
- Filler neck is located on the end for ease of access
- Constructed from highly polished 100% stainless steel that will never rust
- Comes with 2 polished stainless steel straps, stainless steel hardware, and a black plastic gas cap
Highly Polished 100% Stainless Steel...Great looks and No Rust...ever! Stronger with a more durable finish - that won't dull - like polished aluminum. Available in 5 lengths, 10" diameter and include 2 polished stainless steel straps, stainless steel hardware, and a black plastic gas cap.
- 10" x 30"
- End location filler neck
- 9-1/2 gallon capacity (approximate measurement)
- Polished stainless steel
- Designed for Off-Road use
- Cap and straps included
Replacement Aluminum cap available as # 141-3538
Note: When installing a fitting or shut-off valve (not included- shown for illustration/reference ONLY), caution must be taken not to over-torque and crack or break the fuel outlet. (See alternate photo)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.