EMPI 3895 Pol Stainless Steel Fuel Tank, 10x16 In., Center Fill, 5 Gal
Universal Fit, Spun/Round Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, 5 gallons Capacity
- Cap and straps included and is designed for off-road use
- The filler neck is located right in the center of the tank
- Tank measures 10" x 16" and has a center location filler neck
- Has a 5 gallon capacity and is made of polished stainless steel
- This spun/round style tank is designed for carbureted gasoline engines
Highly Polished 100% Stainless Steel...Great looks and No Rust...ever! Stronger with a more durable finish - that won't dull - like polished aluminum. Available in 5 lengths, 10" diameter and include 2 polished stainless steel straps, stainless steel hardware, and a black plastic gas cap.
- 10" x 16" Tank
- 13" top of gas cap to bottom of fuel port
- Center location filler neck
- 5 gallon capacity (approximate measurement)
- Polished stainless steel
- Designed for Off-Road use
- Cap and straps included
Replacement Aluminum cap available as # 141-3538
Note: When installing a fitting or shut-off valve (not included- shown for illustration/reference ONLY), caution must be taken not to over-torque and crack or break the fuel outlet. (See alternate photo)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
EMPI 3896 Pol. Stainless Steel Fuel Tank, 10x24 In., End Fill, 7.5 Gal
EMPI 3897 Pol. Stainless Steel Fuel Tank, 10x30 In., End Fill, 9.5 Gal
EMPI 3898 Pol Stainless Steel Fuel Tank, 10x33 In, End Fill, 10.5 Gal
EMPI 3899 Pol Stainless Steel Fuel Tank, 10x40 In, End Fill, 13.5 Gal
EMPI 00-3789-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 16 Inch, 3.1 Gallon
EMPI 00-3797-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 30 Inch, 6.1 Gallon
EMPI 00-3798-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 30 Inch, 6.1 Gallon
EMPI 00-3885-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 10 x 24 Inch, 7.7 Gallon
EMPI 00-3888-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 10 x 40 Inch, 13 Gallon
EMPI 00-3796-0 Stainless Steel Gas Tank, 8 x 24 Inch, 5 Gallon
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.