Dual Feed Master Cylinder W/ Internal Stainless Steel Sleeve
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Tandem Outlet Count, Natural
- Our stainless steel sleeved dual feed master cylinder will work with most disc/drum or disc/disc combinations
- The stainless steel sleeve resists wear and corrosion providing a long service life
- 3/8"-24 IFF fluid outlets accept 3/16" steel brake lines without the need for extra adapters
- Pushrod is threaded 3/8"-24 and will accept a yoke such as 91002973
- This master cylinder is similar to those used on mid-70's Fords (Mustang, Fairlane/LTD, etc.)
Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our new sleeved dual feed master cylinder will work with most disc/drum combinations.
- No more pitting in the bore
- 1" bore
- Popular 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports
- 3/16" brake line will screw right in
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- This cylinder is similar to those used on mid-70's Fords (Mustang, Fairlane/LTD, etc. with disc front/drum rear).
- Uses 3/8"-24 female inverted flare outlets. If plumbing with AN 3 lines, you will need two each 910318-3/8.
- Pushrod is threaded 3/8"-24 (fine thread). If you need a yoke for the pedal hook-up, use 910-02973.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Chrome Power Brakes Master Cylinder
Compact Electric Brake Power Booster Master Cylinder, Disc/Disc
Compact Electric Brake Power Booster Master Cylinder, Disc/Drum