Doug's Headers D755Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, CC
455 Oldsmobile V8, Tri-Y Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Standard Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's 2/4 WD TRUCK HEADERS Tri-Y Metallic Ceramic Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
- Doug's Headers D755Y 1 3/4" Tri-Y Header Oldsmobile Motor Home 455 73-78 Metallic Ceramic Metallic Ceramic Coating
More Like This
Doug's Headers D755Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, Raw
Doug's Headers D755Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, Blk
Doug's Headers D741-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Raw
Doug's Headers D743-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Raw
Doug's Headers D741 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
Doug's Headers D743 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
Flowtech 31150FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8101-1 Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8101-B Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, Blk
Patriot Exhaust H8101 Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.