Doug's Headers D743 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
455 Oldsmobile V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1968-1969 Oldsmobile 442 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1971 Oldsmobile 442 7.5L/455 V8
1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon 7.5L/455 V8
1968-1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1974 Oldsmobile Cutlass 7.5L/455 V8
1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 7.5L/455 V8
1968-1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1974 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 7.5L/455 V8
- Doug's Headers D743 1 7/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Olsmobile Cutlass 455 65-75 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 7/8
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D741 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
Doug's Headers D755Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, CC
Doug's Headers D755Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, Blk
Patriot Exhaust H8101-1 Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, CC
Flowtech 31154FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11154FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 11150FLT Long Tube Header
Flowtech 31150FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker BlackHeart 70101518-1HKR Long Tube Headers, 68-72 A-Body
Hooker 3902-1HKR Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.