Doug's Headers D743 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1968-1969 Oldsmobile 442 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1971 Oldsmobile 442 7.5L/455 V8
1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon 7.5L/455 V8
1968-1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1974 Oldsmobile Cutlass 7.5L/455 V8
1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 7.5L/455 V8
1968-1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1974 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser 7.5L/455 V8
- Doug's Headers D743 1 7/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Olsmobile Cutlass 455 65-75 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 7/8
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D743-B Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Blk
Doug's Headers D743-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Raw
Doug's Headers D741 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, CC
Doug's Headers D308 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D741-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Blk
Doug's Headers D741-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8101-1 Full Length Header, 65-75 Cutlass 400-455, CC
Doug's Headers D202 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-72 Skylark, CC
Doug's Headers D316 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-74 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D328 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 67-69 Camaro, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.