Doug's Headers D6671 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 79-93 Mustang, CC
255 Ford Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1980-1982 Ford Mustang 4.2L/255 V8
- Doug's Headers D6671 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Ford Mustang Small Block Ford 79-93 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Long Tube Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits Stock
- Edelbrock and TFS Twisted Wedge Street Heads
- Fits W/82 and up Lakewood scattershield
- has fitting for O2 sensor
- requires 86 or later double hump crossmember
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D6672 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 79-93 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6671-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 79-93 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D6671-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 79-93 Mustang, Blk
Hooker 6228-1HKR Super Competition Headers,79-93 Ford/Mercury 351/5.8L
Dynatech 1979-04 Mustang K-Memeber Headers, SB Ford 351 Windsor
Dynatech® 701-23010 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, SBC V8
Hooker 6224-4HKR Super Competition Headers, 79-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6224HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 429-460
Hooker 6225HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 260-302
Hooker 6227HKR Super Competition Headers, 1979-93 Ford/Mercury 255-302
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.