Doug's Headers D661Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 60-70 Ford, CC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Tri-Y Metallic Ceramic Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1962-1965 Ford Falcon 4.3L/260 V8
1965 Ford Mustang 4.3L/260 V8
1964-1968 Ford Mustang 4.7L/289 V8
1969-1970 Ford Mustang 5L/302 V8
1962-1964 Ford Ranchero 4.3L/260 V8
1965 Ford Ranchero 4.7L/289 V8
1962-1965 Mercury Comet 4.3L/260 V8
- Doug's Headers D661Y 1 5/8" Tri-Y Header Ford 64 1/2-70 Mustang, 67-68 Cougar, 62-65 Ranchero, 60-65 Falcon and Comet Small Block Ford with TCI and similar Mustang II front suspension rack conversions Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- Fits TCI
- or similar Mustang II style front suspension conversion
- Fits with Modern Driveline T5 cable clutches and AOD transmissions
- With Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D661Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 60-70 Ford, Blk
Doug's Headers D661Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 60-70 Ford, Raw
Doug's Headers D660YA Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 60-65 Falcon, CC
Doug's Headers D660YS Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 60-65 Falcon, CC
Doug's Headers D690YS Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D690YA Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D662Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-65 SBF, CC
Doug's Headers D6648Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 80-87 Ford Truck, CC
Doug's Headers D3364Y-1 Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Doug's Headers D300Y-DP Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.