Doug's Headers D603 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-76 Ford Truck, CC
360 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's 2/4 WD TRUCK HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" thick flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1975-1976 Ford F-150 5.9L/360 V8
1975-1976 Ford F-150 6.4L/390 V8
1975-1976 Ford F-250 5.9L/360 V8
1975-1976 Ford F-250 6.4L/390 V8
- Doug's Headers D603 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Ford Truck FE 65-76 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 2 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4
- Does not fit Camper Special models
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with A/C
- with Column Shift
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D603-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-76 Ford Truck
Doug's Headers D603-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-76 Ford Truck
Hooker 6811-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 73-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6903-1HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6811HKR Super Competition Headers, 1973-79 Ford Pickup, 429-460
Hooker 6903-3HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6903-4HKR Competition Headers, 66-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Hooker 6903HKR Competition Headers, 1966-76 Ford Pickup, Big Block FE
Patriot Exhaust H8406 Full Length Header, 65-76 Ford Truck FE, Raw
Flowtech 32540FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!