Doug's Headers D590 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 GTO, CC
350 Pontiac V8, 400 Pontiac V8, 428 Pontiac V8, 455 Pontiac V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1968-1972 Pontiac GTO 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Pontiac GTO 7.5L/455 V8
1968-1971 Pontiac LeMans 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1971 Pontiac LeMans 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1971 Pontiac LeMans 7.5L/455 V8
1968-1969 Pontiac LeMans 7L/428 V8
1968-1970 Pontiac Tempest 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1970 Pontiac Tempest 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1969 Pontiac Tempest 7L/428 V8
- Doug's Headers D590 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Pontiac GTO 326-455 68-72 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port: D
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- removal or modification of locking steering column reqd
- factory heads w/o end bolt holes and should be drilled and tapped for proper sealing.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D590-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 GTO, Blk
Doug's Headers D590-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 GTO, Raw
Doug's Headers D200 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, CC
Doug's Headers D564 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-67 GTO, CC
Doug's Headers D103 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 Inch, 68-79 Javeline, CC
Doug's Headers D3336 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-72 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D521 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-68 Catalina, CC
Doug's Headers D451 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D623 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 60-68 Ford, CC
Doug's Headers D200-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Black
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.