Doug's Headers D568 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 67-69 Firebird, CC
326 Pontiac V8, 350 Pontiac V8, 400 Pontiac V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1967 Pontiac Firebird 5.3L/326 V8
1968-1969 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/400 V8
- Doug's Headers D568 1 7/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Pontiac Firebird 326-455 67-69 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port: RD
- Primary: 1 7/8
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits Edelbrock Performer
- Super Duty and HO heads only
- fits W/Milodon oil pans 30355
- removal/modification of locking Strg column req
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D3337-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Blk
Doug's Headers D3337-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D3337 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, CC
Doug's Headers D3341 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 67-74 Nova, CC
Doug's Headers D568-B Full Length Header 1-7/8 In, 67-69 Firebird, Blk
Doug's Headers D568-R Full Length Header 1-7/8 In, 67-69 Firebird, Raw
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D306-R Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D306 Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!