Doug's Headers D450-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 63-66 Mopar, Blk
273 Chrysler Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1964-1966 Dodge Dart 4.5L/273 V8
1966 Dodge Dart 5.2L/318 V8
1964-1966 Plymouth Barracuda 4.5L/273 V8
1966 Plymouth Barracuda 5.2L/318 V8
1964-1966 Plymouth Valiant 4.5L/273 V8
- Doug's Headers D450-B 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Mopar Dart Small Block Mopar 63-66 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Collector: 2 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 5/8
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- Fits with Mopar mini-starter part PN P5249644AB
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D450-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 63-66 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D450 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 63-66 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D350-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 63-74 Corvette, Blk
Doug's Headers D109-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 66-69 Rambler, Blk
Doug's Headers D4477-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 68-74 Mopar, Blk
Doug's Headers D453-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Doug's Headers D381-B Full Length Header 2-1/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, Blk
Doug's Headers D380-B Full Length Header 1-7/8 In 63-82 Corvette, Blk
Doug's Headers D127-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D356-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 55-57 SBC, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.