Doug's Headers D380-B Full Length Header 1-7/8 In 63-82 Corvette, Blk
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black, Steel
- Specifically designed for the 63-82 Corvette
- Has 3/8" thick flanges with machined sealing beads for a no leak seal
- Features CNC mandrel bent tubes for an accurate fit & better flow
- The precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Manufactured from heavy 16 gauge tubing for a longer life
Doug's CORVETTE SIDEMOUNT HEADERS Hi-Temp Black CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" thick flanges with machined sealing beads...no leak performance
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
1963-1968 Chevrolet Corvette 5.3L/327 V8
1969-1982 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
1980 Chevrolet Corvette 5L/305 V8
- Doug's Headers D380-B 1 7/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Corvette Small Block Chevrolet 63-82 Sidemount Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Side Mount Style
- with Floor Shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D380 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, CC
Doug's Headers D375Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D350 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 63-74 Corvette, CC
Doug's Headers D358 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D334-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 63-74 SBC, Blk
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
Hooker 2224-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Polished
Hooker 2456-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.