Doug's Headers D370Y Tri-Y Header, 78-88 G-Body, CC
Chevy Small Block V8, Pontiac V8, Tri-Y Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black, Oval Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
• CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
• Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
• Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
• Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is finished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1979-1982 Chevrolet El Camino 4.4L/267 V8
1978-1984 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1987 Chevrolet El Camino 5L/305 V8
1979-1982 Chevrolet Malibu 4.4L/267 V8
1978-1983 Chevrolet Malibu 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1983 Chevrolet Malibu 5L/305 V8
1979-1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 4.4L/267 V8
1982-1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5L/305 V8
1978-1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 5L/305 V8
1982-1984 Pontiac Bonneville 5.7L/350 V8
1983-1986 Pontiac Bonneville 5L/305 V8
1980-1981 Pontiac Grand Prix 4.3L/265 V8
1978-1980 Pontiac Grand Prix 4.9L/301 V8
1981-1984 Pontiac Grand Prix 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix 5L/305 V8
- D370Y 1 5/8"-2" Tri-Y Header G Body Metric Chassis Chev Malibu 78-83 El Camino 78-87 Monte Carlo 78-88 Cutlass Supreme 78-88 Calais 78-84 Crusier 78-87 Pontiac Grand Prix 82-86 Bonneville with 265-400 Chev Engines Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- Does not fit power glide transmission
- Fits D-Port cyl. heads incl. ZZ4 crate engines
- Fits most angle plug heads
- req. left side A/C bracket P/N H7608
- vehicles with short compressors can use stock bracket
- Req. removal or modification of locking strg. c
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D370Y-B Tri-Y Header, 78-88 G-Body, Blk
Doug's Headers D370Y-R Tri-Y Header, 78-88 G-Body, Blk
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D304-R 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D336-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-88 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D336 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-88 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D304-B 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Blk
Doug's Headers D336-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-88 GM, Blk
Hooker 2333-7HKR LS-Swap Full-Length Header, Stainless
Hooker 2480HKR LS-Swap Mid-Length Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.