Doug's Headers D369 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, CC
Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Steel, Silver
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
1964-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1968 Chevrolet Chevelle 5.3L/327 V8
1968-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 5L/307 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/400 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet El Camino 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 5.3L/327 V8
1968-1975 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1973 Chevrolet El Camino 5L/307 V8
1970-1975 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/400 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 5.3L/327 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet Malibu 5.7L/350 V8
1973 Chevrolet Malibu 5L/307 V8
1973-1975 Chevrolet Malibu 6.6L/400 V8
- Doug's Headers D369 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Chevelle Small Block Chevrolet 64-75 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns
- with Column Shift
- without A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Floor Shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D369-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, Raw
Doug's Headers D308 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D334-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 63-74 SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D329 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D317 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D308-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Black
Doug's Headers D368 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D324 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 70-81 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D329-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Doug's Headers D329-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!