Doug's Headers D368-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Camaro, Blk
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1967 Chevrolet Camaro 4.6L/283 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 4.9L/302 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 5.3L/327 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 5L/307 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 5.3L/327 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 5.7L/350 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 5L/307 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 6.5L/396 V8
1969-1974 Chevrolet Nova 5.7L/350 V8
1969-1973 Chevrolet Nova 5L/307 V8
1969 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
- Doug's Headers D368-B 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 67-69 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- removal or modification of locking steering column reqd
- Will not fit W/ Saginaw 825 Steering Box
- with Floor Shifter
- without A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D304-B 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Blk
Doug's Headers D306-B Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Black
Doug's Headers D308-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Black
Doug's Headers D321-B Full Length Header, 2-1/8 In, 67-69 Camaro, Blk
Doug's Headers D3337-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Blk
Doug's Headers D375Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Blk
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D306-R Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D306 Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.