Doug's Headers D367Y Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, CC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Tri-Y Metallic Ceramic Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1963-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 4.6L/283 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 5.3L/327 V8
- Doug's Headers D367Y Tri-Y Header Chevrolet Nova Small Block Chevrolet 62-67 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 2 1/2
- Port: OVL
- Primary: 1 5/8 - 2
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- Will not fit W/168 tooth flywheels or kickout aftermarket starter
- w/column shift must use Chevy 2 conversion kit PN 01036
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D367Y-B Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, Black
Doug's Headers D367Y-R Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, Raw
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.