Doug's Headers D336 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-88 GM, CC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
• CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
• Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
• Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
• Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is finished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1979-1982 Chevrolet El Camino 4.4L/267 V8
1978-1984 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1987 Chevrolet El Camino 5L/305 V8
1979-1982 Chevrolet Malibu 4.4L/267 V8
1978-1983 Chevrolet Malibu 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1983 Chevrolet Malibu 5L/305 V8
1979-1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 4.4L/267 V8
1982-1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5L/305 V8
1978-1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 5L/305 V8
1982-1984 Pontiac Bonneville 5.7L/350 V8
1983-1986 Pontiac Bonneville 5L/305 V8
1980-1981 Pontiac Grand Prix 4.3L/265 V8
1978-1980 Pontiac Grand Prix 4.9L/301 V8
1981-1984 Pontiac Grand Prix 5.7L/350 V8
1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix 5L/305 V8
- D336 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet 78-83 Malibu 78-87 El Camino 78-88 Monte Carlo Oldsmobile 78-88 Cutlass Supreme 78-84 Calais 78-83 Cruiser Pontic 78-87 Grand Prix Bonneville 82-86 265-400 Chevrolet Engine Met Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Emissions: No air inj
- Primary: 1 3/4"
- Fits D-Port heads incl. ZZ4 crate eng
- use left side AC bracket H7608
- vehicles W/ short compressors can use stock bracket
- Use non-shell motor mounts
- removal/modification of locking steering column reqd.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D336-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-88 GM, Blk
Doug's Headers D336-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-88 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D308 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D330 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 78-87 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D308-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Black
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D103 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 Inch, 68-79 Javeline, CC
Doug's Headers D200 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, CC
Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.