Doug's Headers D317-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, Blk
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 327 Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1963-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 4.6L/283 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 5.3L/327 V8
- Doug's Headers D317-B 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevy II Small Block Chevrolet 62-67 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- req. left side AC bracket H7608
- Fits 168-tooth flywheel if used W/ Powermaster starter PN 9500
- use left side AC bracket H7608
- Fits 168-tooth flywheel if used W/Powermaster starter PN 9500
- Will not fit W/168 tooth flywheels or kickout aftermarket starter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D317 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D329-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Raw
Doug's Headers D329 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D365-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D365 Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, CC
Doug's Headers D365-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, Black
Doug's Headers D329-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Doug's Headers D367Y-B Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, Black
Doug's Headers D317-RFull Length Header 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, Raw
Doug's Headers D367Y-R Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!