Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Chevy Big Block V8, Pontiac V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Steel
Coated Header for Chevy
- Camaro (67-74) 396-502
- Chevelle (65-72) 396-502
- Chevy II, Nova (68-74) 396-502
- El Camino (65-72) 396-502
- Monte Carlo (70-74) 396-502
- Passenger Car, Wagon (68-74) 396-502
This part comes standard with Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC). MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1968-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 7L/427 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Camaro 6.6L/402 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Caprice 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 7L/427 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 7.4L/454 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 6.5L/396 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Corvette 7L/427 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1976 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet El Camino 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Impala 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Impala 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Impala 7L/427 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 6.5L/396 V8
1973-1976 Chevrolet Malibu 6.6L/400 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet Malibu 7.4L/454 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 7.4L/454 V8
1969 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet Nova 7.4L/454 V8
1967-1973 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1973 Pontiac Firebird 7.5L/455 V8
- Doug's Headers D313 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-74 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- Requires Big block frame stands and mounts
- Does not fit w/ power glide trans
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Will not fit with Saginaw 825 Steering Box
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Column Shift
- with floor shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D375Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D308 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
1965-89 Small Block Chevy Fullsize Car Long Tube Headers, Chrome
1965-1989 Small Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
1965-1989 Small Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Raw Finish
Hooker 2451-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.