Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Chevy Big Block V8, Pontiac V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Header for Chevy
- Camaro (67-74) 396-502
- Chevelle (65-72) 396-502
- Chevy II, Nova (68-74) 396-502
- El Camino (65-72) 396-502
- Monte Carlo (70-74) 396-502
- Passenger Car, Wagon (68-74) 396-502
This part comes standard with Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC). MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1968-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 7L/427 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Camaro 6.6L/402 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Caprice 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 7L/427 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 7.4L/454 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 6.5L/396 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Corvette 7L/427 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1976 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet El Camino 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Impala 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Impala 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Impala 7L/427 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 6.5L/396 V8
1973-1976 Chevrolet Malibu 6.6L/400 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet Malibu 7.4L/454 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 7.4L/454 V8
1969 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet Nova 7.4L/454 V8
1967-1973 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1973 Pontiac Firebird 7.5L/455 V8
- Doug's Headers D313 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-74 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- Requires Big block frame stands and mounts
- Does not fit w/ power glide trans
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Will not fit with Saginaw 825 Steering Box
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Column Shift
- with floor shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D306 Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D306-R Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D375Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D375Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D308 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D304-R 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D305-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.