Doug's Headers D309Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 1958-64 Chevy, CC
348 Chevy W-Series V8, 409 Chevy W-Series V8, Tri-Y Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Tri-Y Metallic Ceramic Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1958-1961 Chevrolet Bel Air 5.7L/348 V8
1961-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.7L/409 V8
1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/348 V8
1959-1960 Chevrolet Impala 5.7L/348 V8
1961-1964 Chevrolet Impala 6.7L/409 V8
- Doug's Headers D309Y 1 3/4" Tri-Y Header Chevrolet Passenger Car/Wagon 409 58-64 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 2 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4 - 2
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with A/C
- with Column Shift
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D358 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Doug's Headers D309Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 1958-64 Chevy, Raw
Doug's Headers D358-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, Raw
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
Doug's Headers D358-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, Blk
Hooker 2103-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Flowtech 31132FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.