Doug's Headers D303Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck BBC, CC
Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Tri-Y Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Header for Chevy/GMC 2WD & 4WD Trucks & SUV 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton/ 1500, 2500, 3500 Trucks
- Blazer/Jimmy, Suburban, Tahoe/Yukon (68-87) 396-502 Engine
- 1 Ton/3500 Crew, Standard Cab Dually (73-91) 396-502 Engine
- Class A (Chevy Chassis) (75-91) 396-502 Engine
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is finished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1968-1969 Chevrolet C10 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet C10 Suburban 6.6L/402 V8
1975-1980 Chevrolet C10 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet C20 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1976-1980 Chevrolet C20 Suburban 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet C20 Suburban 6.6L/402 V8
1975-1986 Chevrolet C20 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1988-1991 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 6.6L/402 V8
1988-1991 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
1987 Chevrolet R20 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1989-1991 Chevrolet R3500 7.4L/454 V8
1989-1991 Chevrolet V3500 7.4L/454 V8
1975-1978 GMC C15 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1971 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban 6.6L/402 V8
1979-1980 GMC C1500 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1979-1980 GMC C1500 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1980 GMC C1500 7.4L/454 V8
1978 GMC C25 Suburban 6.6L/400 V8
1975-1978 GMC C25 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 GMC C25/C2500 Pickup 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 GMC C25/C2500 Pickup 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 GMC C25/C2500 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 GMC C25/C2500 Suburban 6.6L/402 V8
1980 GMC C2500 Suburban 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1986 GMC C2500 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1979 GMC C2500 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1986 GMC C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 GMC C35/C3500 Pickup 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 GMC C35/C3500 Pickup 6.6L/402 V8
1979 GMC C3500 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1991 GMC C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1975-1979 GMC Jimmy 6.6L/400 V8
1976 GMC Jimmy 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 GMC K15/K1500 Pickup 6.5L/396 V8
1968 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban 6.6L/402 V8
1974 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1979-1980 GMC K1500 Suburban 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1980 GMC K1500 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1980 GMC K1500 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 GMC K25/K2500 Pickup 6.5L/396 V8
1968 GMC K25/K2500 Suburban 6.5L/396 V8
1974 GMC K25/K2500 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1979-1980 GMC K2500 Suburban 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1980 GMC K2500 6.6L/400 V8
1968-1969 GMC K35/K3500 Pickup 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1971 GMC K35/K3500 Pickup 6.6L/402 V8
1979-1980 GMC K3500 6.6L/400 V8
1979-1991 GMC K3500 7.4L/454 V8
1987 GMC R2500 Suburban 7.4L/454 V8
1987 GMC R2500 7.4L/454 V8
1987-1991 GMC R3500 7.4L/454 V8
1987-1991 GMC V3500 7.4L/454 V8
- Doug's Headers D303Y 1 3/4" Tri-Y Header Chevrolet Truck Big Block Chevrolet 68-87 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 2 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4 - 2
- legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission standards)
- Non catalytic converter equipped.
- Non catalytic converter equipped
- Not with bell housing mounts
- Requires Big block frame stands and motor mounts
- with A/C
- without Catalytic Converter
- with Column Shift
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Doug's Headers D303Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In 68-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Doug's Headers D303Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, Blk
Doug's Headers D303Y-DPR Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In 68-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Flowtech 31500FLT, Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11500SFLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size w/Air Tubes
Flowtech 31530FLTLong Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11530FLT Long Tube Header, 1.75 Inch Tube Size
Doug's Headers D300Y-SPR Tri-Y Header 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.