Doug's Headers D202-B Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-72 Skylark, Blk
400 Buick Big Block V8, 455 Buick Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1968-1969 Buick Skylark 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Buick Skylark 7.5L/455 V8
- Doug's Headers D202-B 1 7/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Buick Skylark 400-455 68-72 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 7/8
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D200-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Black
Doug's Headers D200 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, CC
Doug's Headers D202-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-72 Skylark, Raw
Doug's Headers D202 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-72 Skylark, CC
Doug's Headers D3336 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-72 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D3336-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-72 Chevelle
Doug's Headers D200-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Raw
Doug's Headers D3336-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-72 Chevelle
Hooker 2289-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2289HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.