Dorman Products 520-137 Upper Control Arm, LH, 1982-2005 GM
82-87 Buick, 82-05 Chevy, 82-03 GMC, 82-88 Oldsmobile, 82-87 Pontiac, Left Upper Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm & Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman's industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling.
- Upper control arm
- LH side
- Fits 1982-2005 GM S10/Blazer/Jimmy RWD
- Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Steel, iron or aluminum construction ensures durability
- Powder-coated or painted for long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
More Like This
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
1978-87 GM Midsize Metric Upper Control Arms
IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross
Dirtworks Upper A-Arm, Left
IMCA Spec GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Alum. Cross
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, LH, Screw In Ball Joint
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross Shaft
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Aluminum Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 In
Golden Star CA01-671L 67-69 Camaro/68-74 Nova LH Upper Control Arm
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.