Dorman Products 520-136 Lower Control Arm, RH, 1982-2005 GM
LLV, S10 Blazer, Blazer, S10, S15 Jimmy, Jimmy, S15, Sonoma, Right Lower Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm & Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman's industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling.
- Lower control arm
- RH side
- Fits 1982-2005 GM S10/Blazer/Jimmy RWD
- Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Steel, iron or aluminum construction ensures durability
- Powder-coated or painted for long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
More Like This
Dorman Products 520-135 Lower Control Arm, LH, 1982-2005 GM
Dorman Products 520-138 Upper Control Arm, RH, 1982-2005 GM
Dorman Products 520-137 Upper Control Arm, LH, 1982-2005 GM
Upper/Lower Control Arm Set, 1982-2005 GM
RideTech 11393699 Front Upper StrongArms, 82-03 S10
RideTech 11391499 Front Lower StrongArms, 82-03 S10
GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Steel Cross Shaft
QA1 52366 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Lower, S10, S15
QA1 52367 Pro Touring Race Control Arms, Upper, S10, S15
QA1 52467 Tubular Control Arm, S10, S15, Upper
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.