Dorman Products 520-135 Lower Control Arm, LH, 1982-2005 GM
LLV, S10 Blazer, Blazer, S10, S15 Jimmy, Jimmy, S15, Sonoma, Left Lower Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm & Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman's industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling.
- Lower control arm
- LH side
- Fits 1982-2005 GM S10/Blazer/Jimmy RWD
- Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Steel, iron or aluminum construction ensures durability
- Powder-coated or painted for long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
More Like This
UMP Approved 1968-72 Chevelle Lower Control Arms
1967-74 GM Lower Control Arms
Jet Mod/Viper Lower Left A-Arm
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
1978-87 Impala Metric Lower Control Arm
New Stamped Nova Lower Control Arms For Metric GM Chassis
AFCO UMP Modified 1968-74 Nova Lower Control Arm, Left
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm for Stock, Strut Rod
UMP Approved 1968-74 Nova Lower Control Arms
AFCO 1978-87 Impala Stamped Steel Lower Control Arm, Left
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.