Deluxe 1926-27 T Roadster Body w/ Doors, Unchanneled Floor Installed
Our Deluxe '26-'27 Model T style roadster body includes (2) opening doors that have the latches and hinges installed (body shipped with doors not affixed to body-see note below). T-bucket bodies feature all fiberglass construction with a molded turtle deck and firewall, inner door panles, and a flat floor (unchanneled) installed.
- Total Length: 90"
- Firewall Width: 29"
- Firewall to Back of Dash: 16-1/2"
- Firewall to Back of Seat: 55"
- Firewall to Center Line of Rear Axle: 75"
- Widest Point of Body: 49"
- Overall Height of Body: 24"
- Rear Width: 42"
This product is made to order. Please allow three to four weeks for lead time.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
Installation TipsNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 7152760 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
A general breakdown of the the product costs associated with each of our in-house chassis and build lists.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.