Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
- This item 7153400 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
If ordering the body kit without a floor, please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3211 or 715-3221), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Not Hung
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings and coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly include: front spring, axle, spindles, and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body & Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, No Floor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.