Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
If ordering the body kit without a floor, please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3211 or 715-3221), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Not Hung
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings and coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly include: front spring, axle, spindles, and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
Chassis Exploded View (JPG)
- This item 7153400 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
A general breakdown of the the product costs associated with each of our in-house chassis and build lists.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.