Deluxe 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
- All new Deluxe T frame is engineered to deliver the ultimate ride and handling of any T-bucket chassis
- Exclusive triangulated four-bar rear suspension with coilover shocks and urethane bushings provides unparalleled adjustability and traction control
- Paired with urethane-bushed four-bars supporting the spring-behind-axle front suspension
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase, Rugged fiberglass body with RH door hung, One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Shown with optional rearend and engine/transmission mounts installed, can be purchased separately for SBF/C4 or SBC/TH350
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
If ordering the body kit without a floor (715-3200), please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3211 or 715-3221), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
Item DetailsDoor is Hung
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings and coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly include: front spring, axle, spindles, and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with a channeled floor
- This item 7153421 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, No Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, Unchanneled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body & Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.