DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Universal Fit, -3 AN Brake Hose Size, 16" Brake Hose Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
Item Details1969-77 GM with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes 7/16"-20 banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings, and frame tabs with clips.
More Like This
Goodridge 12212 1969-76 GM Midsize Braided Stainless Brake Hose Kit
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 7/16-20
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Stainless 48 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 36 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 26 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 19 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Braided Stainless AN 36 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 8 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 6 Inch Brake Line
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.