DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Universal Fit, Stainless Outer Braid, 16" Overall Length, 3/8"-24 I.F. Female Fitting End A
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
Item Details1969-77 GM with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes 7/16"-20 banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings, and frame tabs with clips.
More Like This
Goodridge 12212 1969-76 GM Midsize Braided Stainless Brake Hose Kit
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 7/16-20
Stainless 48 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 36 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 26 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 19 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Braided Stainless AN 36 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 8 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 6 Inch Brake Line
Braided Stainless AN 18 Inch Brake Line, Straight AN3
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.