Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
Universal Fit, Rear Position, -3 AN Brake Hose Size, 8" Brake Hose Length
- This brake line kit is DOT approved which allows it to be used on street driven vehicles
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose allows the hose to maintain flexibility while being abrasion resistant
- 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings are included to allow for easy connection of 3/16" steel brake lines
- Frame tabs can be bolted or welded on and feature a spring clip for retaining the frame adapter
- 7/16"-20 thread banjo bolts and crush washers are included to create a leak free seal
This line kit would be used to connect from "hard" lines on the rear axle to rear disc calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes. DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
- Used to connect from hard line on rear axle to rear calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes
- (2) 8" stainless steel srake lines w/ 7/16" banjo on one end
- (2) 7/16" banjo bolts w/ crush washers
- (2) 3/8" x 24 IFF apapters to the hard lines
- (2) frame tabs & clips
Item DetailsGM/Ford with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings, and frame tabs with clips.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.