Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This line kit would be used to connect from "hard" lines on the rear axle to rear disc calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes. DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
- Used to connect from hard line on rear axle to rear calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes
- (2) 8" stainless steel srake lines w/ 7/16" banjo on one end
- (2) 7/16" banjo bolts w/ crush washers
- (2) 3/8" x 24 IFF apapters to the hard lines
- (2) frame tabs & clips
Item DetailsGM/Ford with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings, and frame tabs with clips.
More Like This
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Goodridge 12212 1969-76 GM Midsize Braided Stainless Brake Hose Kit
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
Braided Stainless AN 8 Inch Brake Line
Earls 64191908ERL 8 In. Speed-Flex Line -4 AN Female Swivel Both Ends
Wilwood 220-11373 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 18 In.
Wilwood 220-11718 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 20 In.
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, Mustang II, 7/16-24
Goodridge -2 AN Brake Line With -3 AN Ends
Wilwood 220-11371 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 14 In.
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.