Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
Universal Fit, Rear Position, -3 AN Brake Hose Size, 8" Brake Hose Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This line kit would be used to connect from "hard" lines on the rear axle to rear disc calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes. DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
- Used to connect from hard line on rear axle to rear calipers when changing from drum to disc brakes
- (2) 8" stainless steel srake lines w/ 7/16" banjo on one end
- (2) 7/16" banjo bolts w/ crush washers
- (2) 3/8" x 24 IFF apapters to the hard lines
- (2) frame tabs & clips
Item DetailsGM/Ford with 7/16"-20 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
NotesDOT approved. Includes banjo bolts/washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings, and frame tabs with clips.
More Like This
Braided Stainless AN 8 Inch Brake Line
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 1978-88 GM, 10mm-1.5
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Braided Stainless AN 60 Inch Brake Line
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 7/16-20
Stainless 48 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 36 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 26 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 19 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Braided Stainless AN 36 Inch Brake Line
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.