Corvette-Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Pair
Universal Fit, Cast Iron, Natural, 2-1/2" Collector Diameter, Gasket(s) Included
These "rams horn" cast iron exhaust manifolds were patterned off the 1962-63 327 Corvette but are not OEM remanufactured manifolds (no casting numbers). They feature the big 2-1/2" diameter outlets and have provisions to accept original alternator type brackets. They are the perfect addition to a retro 327 style build: 365hp L76, 375hp L84, or 350hp L79 (all came with 2-1/2" outlets).
These Chevy ram horn manifolds are copies of the original1962-63 Corvette manifolds and can be used on almost any small block engine up to 1999. The cast in brackets are for the water tank on the drivers side and generator bracket on the passenger side. These can be cut off and smoothed per customers preference. These are a square port configuration with 1-5/16” top to bottom and also side to side. Compare to your head port size for compatibility.
- Modeled after 1962-63 327 Corvette manifolds
- Works on most small blocks up to 1999
- 2-1/2" diameter outlets
- 1-5/16" square ports
- Use with 3 bolt header reducer/collector
- Includes (1) left and (1) right side manifold
- Gaskets included (manifold to cylinder head and outlet collector gaskets)
- Manifold to cylinder head bolts/hardware and collector stud/hardware are included
- Both the left and right sides include a mounting boss on the front of the manifold. If it is not required or needed, it can be machined off if necessary by the end user / installer.
- Ports measure 1-5/16” side to side and top to bottom Has sufficient material for porting/matching to your head.
- If using on original '62-'63 Corvette:
- Generator mounts on passenger side (right side, 4.5" bolt centers)
- Water tank mounts on drivers side (left side, 3.5" bolt centers)
These manifolds will bolt onto the Chevy small block engines up until the advent of the LS series engines in 1999. They are copy of the stock 62-63 Corvettes where the passenger side manifold is cast with the boss for the generator and the drivers side is cast with the mounting boss for the water tank. This is reverse of the later years and the possibility of adapting to different accessories such as the A/C compressor would be up to the installer. These are specific to the 62-63 Corvette for accessory mounting. No issues with high compression engines have been noted.
These manifolds will work with the standard port small block Chevy engines. Fit to your application can be verified by some basic measurements as follows: * A” dimension from the head to outer edge of the collector flange is 4-1/32” * Center of head mounting bolt to bottom of collector flange is 4-3/16” * Center of head mounting bolt to highest point of manifold is 2-3/4” * Right Manifold: Accessory bolt boss center-to-center is 4.5" * Left Manifold: Accessory bolt boss center-to-center is 3.5" The outlet is directly below the center two ports on the head. You will need to verify clearance on your steering and cross member for exhaust hook up.
- Header Dimension A: 4.00" Manifold Dimensions (GIF)
- Overall Length: 20.25"
- Overall Height: 6.50"
- Center to Center: 3.50"
- Collector Diameter: 2.50"
- Notes: Center of head mounting bolt to bottom of collector flange is 4-3/16", to highest point of manifold is 2-3/4"
- Header Dimension A: 4.0313" Manifold Dimensions (GIF)
- Overall Length: 21.00"
- Center to Center: 4.50"
- Collector Diameter: 2.50"
- Inlet Size: 1.3125"
- Notes: Distance from head mounting bolt to collector flange bottom is 4.1875". Center of head mount to highest point is 2.75".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Black
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Silver
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Chrome
Flowtech 11704-1FLT SB Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifold, Silver
Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-3HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Black Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-4HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold. Titanium Ceramic Finish
Hooker Headers 8511HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, LH
Q & A
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.