Cobra Style Single Quad Air Cleaners
Universal Fit, Solid Top Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Oval Shape
- For 289-351W Ford V8's
- Features finned cast aluminum construction
- Accepts 2" tall paper filter element
- Fits on single 2/3/4-barrel carburetor
- 15-1/8" long, 8-5/16" wide, 4-1/4" high
It's getting more popular to run a Ford in a Ford. That said, the engine dress-up items are hard to find and rather expensive, until now. We now offer these Cobra-style single quad air cleaners which look perfect on 289-351W Ford V8s. Features finned cast aluminum construction and a 2" tall paper filter element.
Available in plain or polished finish. Measures 15-1/8" x 8-5/16" and includes carb stud and hold-down nut.
- Length: 15-1/8"
- Width: 8-5/16"
- Height: 4-1/4" (Bottom of lower plate carb flange to top of upper plate)
- Overall Height: 5-3/8" (Bottom carb flange to top of hold down nut)
- Height: 3-1/8" (Bottom of lower plate excluding carb flange to top of upper plate)
- Filter Height: 2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Nostalgia Spun Aluminum Air Cleaner
15 Inch Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaner, Flame Top
Ball Milled Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaner, 15 Inch
Edmunds Custom Air Cleaner, Oval, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
Speedway Oval Double Finned Air Cleaner, 12 Inch
Speedway Round Double Finned Air Cleaner, 14 Inch
15 Inch Polished Aluminum Double Finned Oval Air Cleaner
Beehive Aluminum Air Cleaners
Flamed Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaners
15 Inch Finned Mohawk Air Cleaner
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.