Chevy Fuel Pump Push Rod for Roller Cams
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These lightweight fuel pump pushrods are specifically for use with 8620 and 9310 steel billet roller and slot hardfaced camshafts. One end of the pushrod has a bronze tip to bear against the fuel pump eccentric on the camshaft, eliminating the wear problems that occur when using a standard fuel pump pushrod (especially in endurance type applications).
- Fits both S/B Chevy 262-400 (1955-1995) and B/B Chevy 396-454 (1965-1990)
- Heat treated tubular steel construction
- Centerless ground for concentricity
- Much lighter than solid steel O.E. type pushrods
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.