COMP Cams SK68-235-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 199-258 c.i. 6 Cyl. 1964-1997. Hydraulic-Good torque and excellent midrange power. Best with lower gear ratios. Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts NOT FOR FUEL INJECTION. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Improved throttle response & increased low & mid-range RPM horsepower for towing & off-road
- Designed for use with common restrictive factory exhaust systems, including OEM exhaust manifolds
1964-88 AMC 199-258
1969-97 Jeep 252-258
More Like This
COMP Cams CL68-235-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams K68-235-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams SK12-235-2 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL35-235-3 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL12-235-2 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-231-3 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK34-231-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK68-231-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams SK68-239-4 Xtreme 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams K35-235-3 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Ford 351W
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.