COMP Cams SK66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
Ford Inline Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 268 Intake Duration, 268 Exhaust Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
SK66-248-4 - Camshaft Kit, F66 268H.
Ford 240-300 c.i. 6 cyl. 1965-1996 (10 Deck). Hydraulic-Moderate performance camshaft for 300 c.i. Strong in mid range RPM. Noticeable idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1965-96 Ford 144-300
More Like This
COMP Cams CL66-248-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams K66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL34-227-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams SK31-218-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams SK61-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL42-229-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams CL21-215-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.