COMP Cams SK16-233-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
2.8 Chevy 60-Degree V6, 3.4 Chevy 60-Degree V6, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 173-207 c.i. (2.8-3.4L) 60° 6 CYL. 1979-1994. Hydraulic-Good performance cam for 2.8L engine. Lope at idle with extremely good top end power. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1980-94 Chevy 173-207
More Like This
COMP Cams SK16-115-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
COMP Cams SK16-232-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
COMP Cams CL16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL16-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL16-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
Edelbrock 3790 Performer-Plus Camshaft/Lifter Kit, Chevy 2.8L V6
COMP Cams CL14-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4 Cylinder
COMP Cams CL52-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams K14-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams K52-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!