COMP Cams SK12-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. For '58-'98 262-400 cid Small Block Engines w/ Flat Tappet Cam - Very Strong Mid-Range Torque & Throttle Response, 2200+ Stall. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1958-98 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK31-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL35-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL11-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL20-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL31-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams SK12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK12-564-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK21-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams SK20-224-4 Xtreme Energy Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.