COMP Cams RPS302 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Kit
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Roller Tip Rocker Arm Style, 1.72 Rocker Arm Ratio, 0.437" Stud Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Rocker Arm Kits from COMP Cams come with everything you need to install your new rocker arms in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1996-99 Chevy 454
More Like This
COMP Cams RPM1411-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
COMP Cams RP1411-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams RPS301 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
COMP Cams 1411-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams RPR205 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Kit
COMP Cams 1411-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1504 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 17021-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1505 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1507 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!